Status of contract and retro pay:
• The AFSCME 1308 CBA and MOU should be signed by the Board of County Commissioners on February 22.
• Members should see their new wage rates effective on their March 11 paycheck.
• Members should see the new dental rates and reimbursement on their March 25 paycheck
-- keeping in mind that the change will only affect employees with 2+ dependents.
• Finally, the retro for wages will be included in members’ April 22 paycheck. (Changed from April 8 to April 22nd.)
2016 Quarterly Member Meetings
• Time: 5:00 PM
• Location: Givens Community Center
• Meeting notes will be posted under Contracts/Documents tab
· May 18th
· August 17th
· November 16th E-Board elections